Boyfriend Quotes

Posted by myGPT Team | 9:32 PM | 0 comments »

Ain't it grand to be in love? Most people think it is nice
to be in love with someone special. There are so many ways
to express one's love though.

People use gifts, poetry, and love quotes to show their
love. Love quotes are fun because they are definitely young
at heart. Girls and boys love to come up with quotes for
their special someone.

If you cannot think of some quotes on your own then look
elsewhere for ideas. Many love poems and stories have been
written over the ages that you can find quotes from them
quite easily. But how much fun it would be just to make
your own.

You can hide a note in his locker by slipping it through
the cracks. Slip her a note in her purse when she is not
looking.

1. "Love is like a winding river. It takes many twists and
turns." ~unknown

2. "My love for you is as infinite as the galaxy. It just
goes on and on." ~unknown

3. "Love last beyond all life. It reaches into the spirits
that watch over the earth." ~unknown

4. "If my love for you were a candy it would have to be
chocolate. That is the best candy I know." ~unknown

5. "It is a thrill to love you. It is a delight that you
love me back." ~unknown

6. "One, two, three, and four, it's you that I adore."
~unknown

7. "I love you as much as my video games if no more."
~unknown

8. "Once in a lifetime you have a love as dear as this."
~unknown

9. "I can see us being old together later in life." ~unknown

10. "Pitter pat goes the rain as all my love swirls in my
brain." ~unknown

11. "My ring on my finger is such a delight because your
heart is with it!" ~unknown

12. "Love is that condition in which the happiness of
another person is essential to your own." ~Robert A.
Heinlein

13. "Cookies, cream, and apple pie. I love you truly that's
no lie." ~unknown

14. "The love we give away is the only love we keep."
~Elbert Hubbard

15. "Love is when you look into someones eyes and see their
heart." ~Jill Petty

16. "Deep as the ocean wide as the sky, my love for you
makes me want to fly." ~unknown

17. "Love isn't just for the smart of talented, but for all
the animals God created." ~Sarah Wonders

18. "My heart beats "I love you" all day and the whole
night through" ~unknown

19. "Love is like a mountain, hard to climb, but once you
get to the top the view is beautiful." ~Daniel Monroe Tuttle

20. "Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly
desired." ~Robert Frost

21. "At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet." ~Plato

22. "Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered
by imagination." ~Voltaire

These are just a few examples of quotes or romantic ones
that you can use. There are many more you can come with on
your own either through research or you own creativity.
Just remember that these quotes should be fun and
meaningful at the same time.


----------------------------------------------------
Find out more about relationships by visiting
http://www.100questionsbeforemarriage.com . A blog where
many important post are published.


EasyPublish this article: http://submityourarticle.com/articles/easypublish.php?art_id=74576


Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments