Turning Small Talk into Intimate Talk

Posted by myGPT Team | 11:27 PM | 0 comments »

Copyright (c) 2009 Vin DiCarlo

One common question I get a lot is guys asking me how they
can turn a conversation hot.

Their conversations are boring, mostly small talk, or maybe
even interesting on a logical level.

They just lack that sensual spark that makes a flat
conversation flirty.

Here's a letter that inspired this newsletter:

I'm from a town where people there don't ask the "big
questions."All they know about are football, weather, cars,
beer and chasing the same old women we went to high school
with.

I'm really trying to be more aware of myself and be a
better person. I see all my buddies either starting
families, or doing the same single guy routine but the
common thing in both is that they aren't changing and
growing into better men. The family guys just get more
serious and the single guys just get more weird and
desperate.

I don't want to fall into either of those traps. You could
say I'm a little different than most guys. My favorite part
of football (I was a high school jock, but now I'm a desk
jockey hehe) was going over the plays. Thinking of strategy
and how to use our wits to outmaneuver the other guy is
what I liked to do.

I've been to the bar a few times and been at friends houses
where there were girls and just knowing that stuff had
shown me how other guys do nonsense stuff. I tore it up at
the bar the other night!

So much for that long talk and bragging. Here's my deal...

There's this girl I've known for about a year now. The
woman just moved to town and she's a little older than me
but man she is a knockout and real sharp too. Thing is, I
get so dang tongue tied every time we talk (she's a
bartender at nearby dive) that I can only think boring to
say and we just make pleasant small talk. Even worse is I
think she likes me because she always smiles at me and
comes over to talk. I mean I know that's her job, but she
seems to give me EXTRA attention.

How the heck do I let her know I'm interested?? Asking here
out is not just what I want, because I feel that there's no
enough intimate feeling to it and it might sound completely
out of the blue."

I don't think this scenario is unusual: a girl who is not
only cute, but is attractive on the inside, can be quite
hot to most guys.

MOST GUYS.

That's the key here.

You see, all the other guys make it easy for us pickup
artists, because they do stupid things that turns women off.

Here's couple things going on.

First, he thinks he needs to make the girl MORE attracted,
even though she's already sending him signals.

This is SOOO common among guys. They think "Ok, she likes
me. Now what? How do I make my move?"

Think about how dumb that thinking is (and I used to be
guilty of it).

If a woman is interested in you, you don't need to do
anything special. Just talk to her, and tell her you want
to see her again, or take her somewhere on the spot and go
for the kiss.

If a woman is giving you signals, you don't need to create
more attraction.

And what are these signals?

Well if she goes even slightly out of her way to talk to
you, that's a signal, because she doesn't HAVE TO DO THAT.
She chose to because something about you made her WANT TO.


----------------------------------------------------
Get any girl's phone number:
http://www.vindicarlo.com/body-language And turn the type
of woman your friends go green with envy over, into your
loyal girlfriend: http://www.vindicarlo.com/body-language


EasyPublish this article: http://submityourarticle.com/articles/easypublish.php?art_id=74929


Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments